Pinneo Construction seeks to provide the highest quality renovation and construction services to its customers through superior craftsmanship and project management. Our success rests on the twin pillars of Product (the “what”) and Process (the “how”) and the Project Manager is critical to our ability to successfully provide those services.
The Project Manager is the pilot of each project they run and is empowered to own each project fully. While extensive construction experience is essential, the Project Manager will succeed based on their resourcefulness, management skills, and ability to delegate and get things done.
- Meet budgets and schedules in accordance with the contract estimate.
- Manage communication with clients, architects and designers, vendors, carpenters, and building code officials.
- Schedule and coordinate all subcontractors and subcontractor work from site work through specialty interior finishes.
- Run weekly job (OAC) meetings.
- Generate Additional Work Orders, Credits, and Allowance Reconciliations.
- Be experienced with a broad range of materials and techniques used in high end residential new construction and renovations of 18th, 19th, and 20th century homes.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and email.
- Understand and implement the basic principles of teamwork as outlined by:
- Trusting one another.
- Engaging in unfiltered discussion.
- Committing to decisions and plans of action.
- Holding one another accountable for delivering against those plans.
- Focusing on the achievement of collective results.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org