Pinneo Construction seeks to provide the highest quality renovation and construction services to its customers through superior craftsmanship and project management. Our success rests on the twin pillars of Product (the “what”) and Process (the “how”) and the Estimator is critical to our ability to successfully provide those services.
The Estimator benefits from construction knowledge but will succeed based on their attention to detail, resourcefulness, organizational and time management skills, and ability to work independently and error free to a deadline. In addition, the Estimator will often be one of the first representatives that prospective clients will see from Pinneo Construction and must therefore be punctual, professional, personable, and articulate.
- Read and interpret residential architectural plans.
- Be experienced with a broad range of materials and techniques used in high end residential new construction and renovations of 18th, 19th, and 20th century homes.
- Prepare bid packages for and manage initial “walk through” with subcontractors and suppliers and ensure timely receipt of their proposals.
- Estimate labor for carpentry tasks and Project Manager.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Bluebeam, and email.
- Work with Sales to present bids to architects and/or owners.
- Understand and implement the basic principles of teamwork as outlined by:
- Trusting one another.
- Engaging in unfiltered discussion.
- Committing to decisions and plans of action.
- Holding one another accountable for delivering against those plans.
- Focusing on the achievement of collective results.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org